To keep our clients and employees safe, we will adhere to the following procedures for all cleanings for the foreseeable future:
- Unvaccinated cleaners are required to wear masks at all times. If the client requires it, all team members will wear new, clean masks at each cleaning.
- We will continue using disinfectants proven effective against coronavirus and other viruses and germs.
- We will be giving extra attention to high touch areas of your office such as door handles, light switches, and cabinet knobs.
- All equipment will be disinfected between offices.
- Each individual job has its own cleaning cloths. All cleaning cloths are washed with detergent and water, along with a disinfectant solution.
- We will send home any employees exhibiting symptoms of the virus, including fever and signs of illness.
- We will not clean an office if anyone is showing signs of illness or flu-like symptoms.